GENESIAN PORT RAID RULES
Mod Rulings are final.
• Only groups from BTB gorean sims may raid. No combat or roleplay only sims may NOT raid.
• You may have one person that speaks for your group. Please communicate this representative to the Genesian Raid mod before the start of the raid. All communication regarding the raid should go from participants to their raid mod, and from one raid mod to the other. Do not message fighters directly, or bypass your raid mod/representative.
• All Mod calls are final. You will be subject to ejection if you ignore a mod call or act unreasonable with a mod. Only a Genesian Port Moderator or Admin can rule a raid invalid. Not every situation is addressed in these rules and just because it is not addressed does not mean it is allowed or acceptable.
• RESETTING YOUR METER, REFUSING BINDS, TELEPORTING OUT, OR TELEPORTING SOMEONE IN DURING A RAID WITHOUT MOD APPROVAL WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 3 DAY BAN.
• 3 or more individuals working as a group is a raid. Raiders (3 or more persons) MAY NOT use conflict RP to initiate a fight in order to get around raid rules.
• No more than 1 raid per day and no more than 2 raids a week by a single group or city. If it is a combined raid then this counts for all groups in the raid. Rescues do not count toward this number. No reinforcements once count is locked and raid has begun.
• Raiders must contact a mod for an accurate count before proceeding. (Contact a defender in absence of an online mod.) Only defenders count towards the raid ratio. Men, women, and slaves in the safe room may defend themselves if cornered but do not count towards the ratio.
• If a raid is comprised of more than one group, then captives can only be taken to the sim leading the raid. Of course if the captor and the cap wish to go to another sim that is fine, but there will be no rescue mounted.
➨ The Raid Ratio is 1:1.5 (Example: 6 defenders, 9 attackers or 10 defenders, 15 attackers - odd numbers round DOWN so 7 defenders, 10 attackers) Armed Free men of Genesian Port who are not AFK or OOC when the raid starts are counted toward the defender ratio. Kurii Ratio is 1 Kur to 4 Defenders
➨ 24 hour rescue (can be modified), additional 24 hours after failed rescue attempt
➨ No swimming during combat
➨ ALL EMOTE POSTS - 10 words
➨ Bandaging - NO POST
➨ AIDING - NO POST
➨ Disarming - 1 POST - list weapons
➨ Binding - 3 POSTS - does not including disarming
➨ Lockpicking - NO POSTS however NO BANDAGING, AIDING or FIGHTING WHILE LOCKPICKING
➨ Grappling - NO POSTS, only at marked grapple points, NO BANDAGING, AIDING or FIGHTING WHILE GRAPPLING
➨ Self Unbinding - 25 minutes - 3 POSTS
➨ Stealing keys - 1 POST - after binding only
➨ Stealing coins - 1 POST - after binding only
➨ Getting back stolen keys - 1 Post - after binding only
➨ Unbinding others - 1 Post - Cannot unbind others while bound.
➨ 1 Tarn per side, no other mounts, unless arranged in advance. City defenses may include tarn wires.
➨ No running with leashed captives. Males may have two captives leashed, Females may have one.
➨ If your sim does not allow long arrows, tarns, theft of slaves, or raid medics then the same applies here.
➨ Raiders may depart from any dock or boat/canoe rez location and cannot return until 30 minutes after raid concludes.
➨ Only 2 medic slaves may accompany raiders as medics, can not be armed, and do not count towards the ratio. Genesian Port Free Women and slaves may be medics during a raid but cannot be armed, and do not count towards the ratio. No free women, panthers, or metered beasts may raid. Medics can aid, bandage, bind, and disarm. They can not ride a mount, lockpick, or grapple.
• Tarns must be 20/20 with no health regen and maximum speed of 20 m/s.
• 1 tarn per side, no passengers.
• Once your tarn is dead, you cannot put another one out.
• Tarns must be rezzed at the beginning of the battle.
• You may not ferry players into the city during a raid.
• Tarns may not be landed inside the fort.
• You may not land your tarn, dismount to fight, and mount the tarn again.
• When the tarn is killed from under the rider, and ridden to the ground, the Tarnsman is auto-capped (Self Bind)
• If your tarn is stuck inside an object, or building, you must de-rezz the tarn and return to the raid dock and come in on foot.
• Panthers may ONLY attack or raid in the forest areas outside the city or islands in the Thassa.
***Raids must come in through the raid point along the road and thru the dock area. Raiders can NOT enter through the tunnels.***
***WHILE WE WELCOME RAIDS, THE SIM'S FOCUS IS ON ROLEPLAY FIRST. OUT OF RESPECT FOR OUR ROLEPLAYERS, RAID MODS CAN CALL A RAID LASTING MORE THAN ONE HOUR AS A NO-CAP RAID FOR EITHER SIDE. WARRIORS MAY RUSH ATTACKERS TO ENGAGE IN MELEE COMBAT WITH NEITHER SIDE TAKING CAPS AT THE END OF THE RAID***
While we understand that at times it makes logical sense for captors to demand coin for the release of a captive, Genesian Port does not recognize any demand for zCS coin above 1 gold per captive. Many of our roleplayers are on only a limited number of hours per week and often take weeks or even months to earn one gold. Demands for 10, 20, 30+ gold zCS coins for freedom is an unrealistic standard that can not be maintained on a long term basis. Raiders that take caps with no intention except to extort zCS coin will risk being banned from future raids. Roleplayed coin of larger amounts is permitted, this only applies to zCS coins.